This is a specialized company management team. After Access Capital has invested into companies through taking control, we manage them for growth and long-term profitability. The position of Head of the Division is still being filled. Their role is to run and develop the Operational Subsidiary/Group Companies, improving the efficiency and productivity of manufacturing operations and other aspects including finance, marketing and human resources management.
- The Group Companies Management team takes over once the Private Equity Transactions team has completed a transaction. This can include: Reviewing the business plan, or preparing a new 3-year Business Plan as a rolling plan, altered every 3 months and giving specific targets and milestones.
- Setting up and managing the company, while developing its capacity for expansion.
- Selecting and putting in place a suitable General Manager (GM) and management team for the company (including existing management if applicable, as well as appointments)
- Monitoring performance and taking remedial action, using weekly and other reports. Giving strategic input and other added value, including synergies with other group companies.
- Coordinating outsourced support: for instance in IT systems; best practices for human resources management such as performance management, training, etc.; and other support through the AC back office.